Magellan will keep you informed of all communications and important updates sent to providers via email.
Magellan's Provider Notices | Helpful Tips
- be sure to ADD Magellan Healthcare of Virginia / VAProviderQuestions@magellanhealth.com to email contacts
- check spam | junk email folders
- check with internal IT support to ensure receipt of HTML-based emails/communications
- check with IT support to ensure an internal firewall is not preventing mass email communications from coming through
- if you have opted out of receiving emails from Magellan, you can opt back in by clicking here
Emails sent to providers
Crisis Data Platform -- posted January 14
Important Notice on Changes to Provider Enrollments Starting February 1 2022 -- posted January 14
Virginia Medicaid Substance Use Disorder Training Opportunities -- posted January 11
January 3rd is NOT a Business Day -- posted January 3
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.