Join the network
Join the network
Magellan of Virginia manages behavioral health services for members enrolled in the Virginia Medicaid Fee-for-Service Medicaid and FAMIS programs.
To join the Magellan of Virginia provider network, you, the group practice, or organization must be both credentialed and contracted with Magellan.
Step 1 - Complete our Medicaid Behavioral Health Interested Provider Form
- Individual practitioners and/or group practices
- If you are an individual provider or a group of providers who perform traditional outpatient behavioral health services, please click on the link below AND complete the Medicaid Behavioral Health Interested Provider Form:
- Organization and facility providers
- If you are licensed by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS), Department of Social Services (DSS), or the Virginia Department of Health (VDH), please complete and submit the Medicaid Behavioral Health Interested Provider Form.
Step 2 - Submit your completed forms
Submit your Medicaid Behavioral Health Interested Provider Form, copy of your license, and W-9 to our Magellan of Virginia provider network team. All submissions must include the name of a primary contact person along with an email address and/or phone number.
You can submit your completed forms any of the following ways:
- Email: VAProviderQuestions@magellanhealth.com
- Fax: 1-888-656-1409
Step 3 - A Magellan of Virginia provider network representative will review your information and contact you.
If you have any questions, please contact us or call 1-800-424-4536.
If you are a physical health/medical provider, please contact Magellan Complete Care of Virginia.