Current Virginia Governance Board
- Cornel Hubbard, Senior Director, Service Operations (co-chair)
- Alexis Aplasca, M.D, Medical Director
- Rebekah Jewell, Quality Director
- Sheree Johnson, Healthplan Care Coordination Liaison
- Danyelle Smilovich, Provider Relations Director
- Jamaal Anderson (alternate), Customer Service Director
- Laura Totty, Executive or association representative from a community service board (co-chair)
- Robert Fortini, Executive from a medical health plan, behavioral health or community health center representative
- Joseph Hudson, Adult service member in care
- Sarah L. Vanderhoof, Family member/guardian of a child or adolescent member in care
- Bonnie Neighbour, Advocate for mental health services
- Joseph Getch, Executive from a private community provider or association representative
- Michael Tillem, Advocate for substance use disorder services
2018 Governance Board Meeting Schedule
Magellan Healthcare of Virginia
11013 W. Broad Street
James River Conference Room
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Magellan of Virginia invites you to help us build a responsive and effective behavioral health system for Medicaid and FAMIS members. We are looking for Virginia residents who are interested in serving to make a difference for Virginia!
Apply to Join one of the Quality Improvement Committees today!
To apply, please fill out the application found below and email it to VirginiaGovernanceBoard@MagellanHealth.com.
This Governance Board will be responsible for making fundamentally important decisions about the statewide behavioral health system. We are steadfast in our belief that, by combining the voices of Virginia with collaborative, creative solutions and operational expertise, the Governance Board can and will assure that the operation of the behavioral health program is responsive to all stakeholder needs and is effective in considering the needs of the diverse communities of the Commonwealth. An overview of the Governance Board and QI Committee descriptions are offered below. We are ready to go to work for you!
Governance Board & QI Committee Application
Governance Board Overview
QI Committee Descriptions
Please send your questions to VirginiaGovernanceBoard@MagellanHealth.com.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.